Call the auto accident injury Chiropractic Physician in Miami, Florida, Dr. Keren Gomez if you’ve been injured in a car crash and need medical attention. Victims of automobile accidents in Florida have only a short amount of time to seek medical care for injuries or risk forfeiting all claims to receiving compensation for medical injuries. Dr. Keren Gomez can help you with pain management and healing, through a wide range of Chiropractic treatments available in her clinic, including:
- The deep healing nature of Therapeutic Massage can help patients get relief from the effects of their injuries: If you're suffering from an auto accident injury in the Miami, Florida area, you may need a therapeutic massage for relief of pain, stress reduction or to work on a particular injury that you've sustained.
- Cold Laser Therapy may be the answer you’ve been seeking: Dr. Keren Gomez uses cold laser therapy as a treatment option for some patients. The cold laser uses specific wavelengths of light on injured tissue and is recognized as a therapy to accelerate healing. Cold laser therapy can manage pain and swelling while increasing mobility. Cold laser therapy is often the best option for patients who are dealing with an auto accident injury in Miami, Florida.
- Therapeutic Ultrasound is a non-invasive treatment option that provides a host of benefits to patients who have been injured: This treatment plan can reduce local swelling and chronic inflammation, even promoting bone fracture healing and tissue relaxation through improved local blood flow. For patients who have an auto accident injury in the Miami, Florida area, this treatment option is sometimes used.
- If an auto accident has left you with neck or back injuries, Dr. Keren Gomez may prescribe Medical Traction to treat your injuries: Medical traction can bring relief to patients dealing with neck or back pain. Traction can be used to treat pinched nerves, tightness in the neck and back and sometimes headaches.
- Depending on the type of injury you are dealing with, Dr. Keren Gomez may prescribe Moist Heat or Ice as treatment: Applying moist heat or ice to an injury can provide relief from pain, reduction in swelling and inflammation and many other benefits.
- And many other treatment options as well!
You can achieve the relief of muscular, back or neck pain through professional Chiropractic treatment, which is based on the proper alignment and manipulation of the spine. The primary purpose of the procedure is to relieve the pressure from the spinal nerves, to allow a natural and healthier recovery, providing more strength to the muscles and ligaments. The pressure from the nerve is removed, through the manual alignment and manipulation of the spine. The adjustment involves exerting a particular force in the spinal vertebrates that are not correctly aligned.
Dr. Keren Gomez can treat your auto accident injury in her Miami, Florida clinic to help you feel a lot better. There’s no time to lose if you’ve been in an automobile accident. If you wait, you could lose your rights to receive just compensation for your injuries, even if they are due to someone else’s negligence. Make an appointment today with Dr. Keren Gomez by calling 305-761-6528. You’ll be well on your way to feeling better.Auto Injury Miami Florida
Dr. Keren Gomez
12550 Biscayne Blvd Suite 404, North Miami, FL 33181
View Larger Map
We Specialize In: