If you’ve been injured in a car crash and need medical attention, call the auto accident clinic in West Palm Beach, Florida. You have only a short amount of time to seek medical care for injuries or risk forfeiting all claims to receiving compensation for medical injuries. Dr. Keren Gomez can help you with pain management and healing, through a wide range of Chiropractic treatments available in her clinic, including:
- If you're suffering from an auto accident injury in the West Palm Beach, Florida area, you may need a therapeutic massage for relief of pain, stress reduction or working on a particular injury that you've sustained.
- Dr. Keren Gomez uses cold laser therapy as a treatment option for some patients. The cold laser uses specific wavelengths of light on injured tissue and is recognized as a therapy to accelerate healing. Cold laser therapy can manage pain and swelling while increasing mobility. Cold laser therapy is often the best option for patients who are dealing with an auto accident injury in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Therapeutic Ultrasound can reduce local swelling and chronic inflammation, even promoting bone fracture healing and tissue relaxation through improved local blood flow. For patients who have an auto accident injury in the West Palm Beach, Florida area, this treatment option is sometimes used.
- Medical traction can bring relief to patients dealing with neck or back pain. Traction can be used to treat pinched nerves, tightness in the neck and back and sometimes headaches.
- Applying moist heat or ice to an injury can provide relief from pain, reduction in swelling and inflammation and many other benefits.
Whiplash, or cervical misalignment, occurs the neck muscles violently snap the head forward, then, an immediate reflex causes the head to propel backward. This injures several structures of your neck, like muscles, ligaments, and joints. This is what causes you to experience pain in your shoulders, making it difficult and painful to move your head from side to side. Among the symptoms produced by Cervical Spine Misalignment, are:
- Cervical Pain
- Shoulders, arms, and hands pain
- Tingling sensation in your hands
- Stiff neck
Are you experiencing any of these symptoms? You can achieve the relief of muscular, back or neck pain through professional Chiropractic treatment, which is based on the proper alignment and manipulation of the spine. The primary purpose of the procedure is to relieve the pressure from the spinal nerves, to allow a natural and healthier recovery, providing more strength to the muscles and ligaments.
Dr. Keren Gomez can treat your auto accident injury in her West Palm Beach, Florida clinic to help with pain management and healing. There’s no time to lose if you’ve been in an automobile accident. If you wait, you could lose your rights to receive just compensation for your injuries, even if they are due to someone else’s negligence. Make an appointment today with Dr. Keren Gomez by calling 305-761-6528. You’ll be well on your way to feeling better.Auto Accident West Palm Beach Florida
Dr. Keren Gomez
12550 Biscayne Blvd Suite 404, North Miami, FL 33181
View Larger Map