Don’t wait until your injuries get worse- call the auto accident injury Chiropractic Physician in Miami, Florida. If you’ve been in an auto accident in the state of Florida, you have only a short amount of time to seek medical attention for your injuries before you forfeit all claims to receiving compensation for medical injuries. Dr. Keren Gomez is waiting to see you. Her practice provides the following treatment options:
– Therapeutic Massage: If you're suffering with an auto accident injury in the Miami, Florida area, you may need therapeutic massage for relief of pain, stress reduction or to work on a particular injury that you've sustained. Therapeutic massage can help to manage pain in patients who are dealing with chronic pain or whiplash from an accident.
– Cold Laser: Dr. Keren Gomez uses cold laser therapy as a treatment option for some patients. Cold laser uses certain wavelengths of light on injured tissue and is recognized as a therapy to accelerate healing. Cold laser therapy can manage pain and swelling while increasing mobility. For patients who are dealing with an auto accident injury in Miami, Florida, cold laser therapy is often the best solution.
– Therapeutic Ultrasound: This treatment has been available for many years, yet science is just now beginning to understand the real benefits that it provides to patients. Therapeutic ultrasound can reduce local swelling and chronic inflammation, even promoting bone fracture healing and tissue relaxation through an improved local blood flow. For patients who have an auto accident injury in the Miami, Florida area, this treatment option is sometimes used.
– Medical Traction: Medical traction can bring relief to patients dealing with neck or back pain. Traction can be used to treat pinched nerves, tightness in the neck and back and sometimes headaches. Taking some of the pressure off of painful areas with medical traction can provide relief from the pain and can often help a disc to slip back into place.
– Moist Heat Ice: Applying moist heat and/or ice to an injury can provide relief from pain, reduction in swelling and inflammation and many other benefits.
– And many other treatment options as well!
Chiropractic treatment is based in the alignment and manipulation of the spine. This contributes to the relief of muscular, back or neck pain. The main purpose of the treatment, is to relieve the pressure from the spinal nerves, to allow a natural and healthier recovery, providing more strength to the muscles and ligaments. The pressure form the nerve is removed, through the manual alignment and manipulation of the the spine. The adjustment involves exerting a certain pressure in the spinal vertebrates that are not properly aligned.
Dr. Keren Gomez treats many auto accident injury patients in her Miami, Florida clinic. If you’ve been in an auto accident, you don’t have any time to lose. If you wait, you could lose your rights to receive just compensation for your injuries, even if they are due to someone else’s negligence. Call the office of Dr. Keren Gomez today at 305-761-6528 to make an appointment.
Auto Accident Injury Miami Florida
Call the auto accident clinic in Miami Lakes if you have been injured in a car accident and have injuries. Dr. Keren Gomez is a Chiropractor Physician who can help with pain management, whether you are suffering with muscle pain, soft tissue injuries or other car accident-related issues. Active and passive therapies administered by your chiropractor physician can help restore muscle strength and flexibility. Call Dr. Gomez today at 305-731-6528.
Have you been in an auto accident? You have only 14 days in the state of Florida to seek medical care or forfeit your benefits. If you’ve been injured as the result of an auto accident, call the auto accident clinic in North Miami, Florida and speak with Dr. Keren Gomez. As a Chiropractic Physician, Dr. Gomez can help you with pain management for your injuries.
If you’re suffering with an auto accident injury in Hollywood, Florida, call Dr. Keren Gomez. From cervical sprains to strains and whiplash to the neck, Dr. Gomez is able to treat pain from car accidents with muscle stimulation, chiropractic manipulation, mechanical traction and other methods. To learn more, visit online at drkerengomez.com.
A cervical misalignment is produced when a vehicle crash or other traumatism causes a sudden and abrupt movement to the head, in which it is forced beyond the normal limits of its motion: the neck muscles violently snap the head forward, then, an immediate reflex causes the head to propel backwards. If you’re suffering with an auto accident injury in West Palm Beach, call Dr. Keren Gomez today at 305-761-6528.
If you’re in pain from an auto accident injury in North Miami, Florida, you may not be aware that you have only 14 days to seek medical treatment or will have to forfeit being eligible for benefits. Dr. Keren Gomez specializes in treating auto accident injuries like cervical sprains and strains, whiplash, injured muscles and soft tissue injuries. As a Chiropractic Physician, Dr. Gomez can help with pain management. Visit drkerengomez.com for more information.
Have you been injured in an auto accident in West Palm Beach, Florida? You have 14 days to seek medical treatment or forever forfeit your benefits. If you’d like to be seen by a chiropractic physician in your area, call Dr. Keren Gomez at 305-761-6528. Dr. Gomez offers a wide range of treatment options designed to manage pain and help you heal. Call today.