6 Reasons to Visit a Chiropractor After a Car Accident
Have you been in a car accident and unsure of where to turn? At Dr. Keren H. Gomez, Chiropractic Physician, we offer accident clinics in Palm Beach, Broward & Dade County, Florida. Being in an accident may be a traumatic experience for you or it may be something you brush off like nothing ever happened. Either way, it’s important to be seen by a professional. Here are 6 reasons why you should visit a chiropractor after a car accident.
Why it’s Important to see a Chiropractor After an Auto Accident
- Determining Your Injury – Walking away from an accident does not mean that you are walking away completely uninjured. Many injuries can begin to surface hours, days, and even weeks after an accident. Deciding not to be examined or treated by a chiropractor can mean the difference between fast healing or chronic pain.
- All Natural Healing – After a motor vehicle accident, people often seek treatment at an urgent care or with their primary care provider. Unfortunately, conventional medical practice is taught to treat the symptoms. Often times, providers will prescribe you medication to take in hopes that it will alleviate your pain. However, pain medications only mask the problem. They are not a solution to the issue. Chiropractic care gets to the root of the problem and finds a treatment plan to correct it.
- Non-invasive Appointments – As our chiropractor assesses your pain and performs a medical exam, we offer the least invasive route possible for an injury. While some medical providers would prefer to offer prescription medications or even things as invasive as surgery, we tend to use those cards as our last resort. Through proper assessment and manual therapy, we aim to get you on the right path to wellness.
- Safety First – Along the lines of being non-invasive, chiropractic care is 100% safe. There’s no need to worry about further damage or adverse reactions to medications. It is safe for all ages. Even newborns have been seen by Dr. Keren H. Gomez after an accident. It’s also a field in which a multitude of training, education, certifications, and experience must be performed.
- A Multitude of Treatment Plans – Just because you are seeing a chiropractor does not mean they only do one specific thing. Chiropractors are known for holistic care. Not only do we want you to recover from your accident, we want your entire body to feel better than it’s ever felt before. In conjunction with chiropractic care, our clinics offer the following:
- Intervertebral Traction
- Electric Muscle Stimulation (EMS)
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Neck Traction
- Neck Strengthening
- Moist Heat
- Light Therapy
6. Working For Your Financial Benefit – Dr. Keren H. Gomez works with accidents so often that she can connect you to a reputable accident attorney who understands how to deal with your insurance company after an accident. Our chiropractor will document and report every injury found to your insurance company, helping your claim after an accident.
For more information about visiting a chiropractor after a car accident around Miami, contact the offices of Dr. Keren H. Gomez today at the following locations:
- Palm Beach: (561)-414-2401
- Dade: (305) 761-6528
- Broward: (954) 510-5518